Can a jobless man marry a girl who is a government officer ??? We say a big NO..Then how can a joble

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Digvijay Singh, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

@Deepak Gupta Hahahahahahaha aur bol na bhai thoda....kitna cute hai tu re :*

2. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

@Sahil Miglani tu mere samne hota na to teri naani yaad dila deta dhakkan//...

3. Shivani Suran

Shivani Suran New Member

Ab meri guzri hui naani ko bhi yaad karliya tune...Tu sach me kitna pyaara hai :*

4. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

@Sahil Miglani tere jaise chutiye ko pelne me jyada time nhi lagta madharjaat....tu ek baar samne aa tere hath pair sab tod k baitha du tujhe...

5. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

The problem lies in patriarchy. Due to our culture, men are seen as bread earners. In countries where there is equality in genders, women don't generally see the financial status of the man they are marrying. Patriarchy and misogyny hurt both genders. We need to stop having gender roles and male supremacy. Feminism is not about just women, it is about having equal rights for both genders. Feminism is helping us break the stereotypes. Feminists have highlighted many serious issues of rape in men, feminity in men, stay at home fathers, etc. If you look into the history of feminism, you will realise how it is important. As for the privileges that women enjoy, well the legislature decided that. And the majority of the voters were men. Dowry is an evil. It has not positive aspects whatsoever. Marriage is not a contract. Try to look into the number of dowry deaths in India. If possible, meet a few survivers. Stop living in a bubble. If you want to break the stereotypes then start working on it.

6. Shivani Suran

Shivani Suran New Member

What about false rape cases filed against innocent men by feminist like u...What abt false DV case filed against innocent men..What abt false dowry cases filed against innocent men...Patriarchy says u to torture innocent men??...Why there is no punishment for false rape cases or dowry cases filed by any woman?? Feminism is not about equality but it's about supremacy of women over men.....And that's the reason why bollywood actresses don't want to be called feminist....

7. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

The data of false rape cases is incorrect. It is not the official number. Secondly, most of the false rape cases are filed by the fathers and brothers of a good when she consensually elopes with a guy. Thirdly, the women who file false rape cases are not feminists. There are punishments for false cases. There are legal provisions for that. Fake charges against men is not justified. It is a clear violation of law and human rights. However, dowry law came to prevent incidences of bride burning and dowry deaths. The condition was appaling when the law was introduced. Rape laws have been made more stringent because of cases like Mathura Bai, Nirbhaya, etc. Feminists like me are working for supporting men who have been falsely accused. Most of the ngos working with men who have been falsely implicated are run by female feminists. Feminism is not about supremacy of any gender. Bollywood actresses (PC) are not academicians. You really should attend a gender studies class with me, or if you ever come to Lucknow then I would love to take you to the organisations that I work with.

8. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

Men and women are not equal in some aspects dt's y law makers have given special privileges to women and dt's a good move and had to be but they should not abuse these laws. This is where the problem arises

9. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

You are right. About 9 percent of the dowry cases are fake. But that also highlights the fact the 91 percent of dowry charges are true. We should work on grassroot level to eliminate dowry from the society instead of pointing fingers at genders.

10. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

Absolutely but our main theme is that even 99 criminals get walk free but not even a single innocent person should be sentenced

11. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

Aur Apoorva yahan baaten krne se kuch ni hoga we have to implement these practices

12. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

Our organization is working on it. But creating awareness is also important hence I commented here. Bahut sari misinformation, misplaced anger aur ignorance Hai logon me

13. badshah

badshah New Member

@Aditya Butle timesofindia.indiatimes.com/.../artic.../46649047.cms

14. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

I know about the data. I have read reports. I have been working for it since three years.

15. Abhishek Kondil

Abhishek Kondil New Member

@Aditya Butle 52% fake rape cases... read it... indiatoday.intoday.in/.../false-rape.../1/409320.html

16. Abhishek Kondil

Abhishek Kondil New Member

I still stand by my point that dowry has no benefits. According to the records, one woman is burnt every 90 minutes in India.

17. Satendra Singh

Satendra Singh New Member

53 percent of the rape charges are fake. Like I said, according to the records around 35 percent of them are filed by the relatives of a girl who willingly runs away with a guy. And the 53 percent also includes the cases where the plaintiff withdraws the charge. Not to mention the cases that are dismissed due to lack of evidence. When it is proved that the girl did falsely implicate a man, then she is punished.

18. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

Itne pe bhi koi na samjhe toh usey adiyal kehte hai

19. Rashmi Roy

Rashmi Roy New Member

20. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

The point here is Dat no female organization or female body talks abt the false charges, nobody takes how laws are heavily in women favour.....even famous personalities are prone to misuse, imagaine the life a common man.....just becoz women hav suffered in past times or dey r suffering in some part of the country, doesn't mean the guys shud bear the brunt.Vengeance is wat the spirit shoWS...bt no whr justice..

21. Anurag Pathak

Anurag Pathak New Member

And case koi bhi file kare, relative, frnd ya organization, ultimately ruins family of the boy...If really dese feminist organization care for equality, den d guy shud pay for gal or child after divorce...Becoz rural India women arnt empowerd doesn't mean k urban india guys shud suffer..And the law hardly hardly punishes anyone for wrong case..tab tak izzat aur halat barbad ho jati hai

22. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

Apporva, Dowry has no benefits..completely agreed...bt the ist point of this post is also true..gals n thr parents in general choose a guy much higher to their daughter education, salary etc etc....its like purchasing the guy and den dey boast around for paying dowry...find a guy lower to ur status n den see the change..

23. Ravi Prakash

Ravi Prakash New Member

Accha hua tune apni frustration fb pr post kar dii,, suicide attempt se bach gaya tu

24. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

mai in general baat kr rha hu dost...Don't make personal comments

25. Aditi Wagle

Aditi Wagle New Member

Bde nalle log hai group m...chutiya baato pr time waste krte rhte hai...

26. Shivani Suran

Shivani Suran New Member

Awesome video man....Show this video to all the hypocrites and feminists...

27. Azad Singh

Azad Singh New Member

Only one small answer- will you let your daughter marry a jobless person?

28. Tirth V. Dalal

Tirth V. Dalal New Member

I will invest in my daughter's education rather than hoarding dowry for her... c will find suitable boy for herself.....

29. Mohit Savita

Mohit Savita Member

Ye post sab jagah share karo feminism ko oppose karna hai

30. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

Double Century ....Thanx Guys for supporting me....We need to create equal society even for men....