How Tough Is The Life For A North Indian In Chennai ?

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Tahir Ali, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Nag Raj

Nag Raj New Member

Bro we have capital here(Delhi) and food much better and environment is much better too.. these are the things to sustain life in better way..All major decisions are taken by govt or supreme court which are in North

2. Javesh Sisodia

Javesh Sisodia New Member

Ok sis.. you took my point in wrong way as I already mentioned it good for south people not for northerners...

3. Lindal_Orona

Lindal_Orona New Member

My point was just that Chennai is better for south people not north people... You took it in a wrong way

4. Idly chutney....First of all if u ppl are so competitive the instead of begging not to join..Beat us in scores....And make cutoff for Chennai shoot up....If you can't then...Just shut up...And work hard otherwise you will come again on this group and say the same thing next year as well.

5. Rohit Dabas

Rohit Dabas New Member

Who said we write in our mother tongue !? Most of us are forced to write in English !! You're a UPSC candidate you must know English is not our mother tongue !!Nobody wants to get posted away from home area. Everybody wants to stay nearby. It's the point here. And Tamil like you would also b a problem, hating Indians just because they are from the North part of the same country !

6. Reciprocating hate for hate...???Does it seem to be mature enough...Surely not sister....

7. Idly Chutney....Then wat are you doing in this group?

8. she has scored 98 in maths....street children studying in govt schools in north india can score more than 100 in ssc maths..Lol @Pradip Burnwal

9. I dont endorse regionalism but people like she makes us think on that note...she is defaming all south indians by her indecent behaviour..she is craving for a grp C post(TA) in ssc which also seems impossible to be grabbed by her but shamelessly boasting here and lying that she is a pcs officer..get well soon girl...and learn social etiquettes...

10. Idly chutney.....don't explain anything to these insane people.....M also from MP...My find also lives in Chennai but he never complained about all these problems. .....?

11. Anshika Jain

Anshika Jain New Member

Idly Chutney you are proud of your culture and we are proud of ours so don't debate here .. even you couldn't understand my questions so don't respond here in a nonsense manner

12. Your kind of people make us think twice about south... You hate north ppl

13. weshootfood

weshootfood Member

I myself don't want to respond foolish person like u who got nothing more than blabbering....U seems to be very frustrated due to north Indians...Coming in ur state...As an officer... So u need to consult a psychiatrist...

14. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

Ha Bhai ye aa jate frustration nikalne... Hme sikhayenge culture kya hota h... Holi Diwali kuch h nhi bs culture ka name h

15. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

Bro Vikash Anand that's what I tried to tell her but she is so frustrated that she doesn't wanna understand

16. weshootfood

weshootfood Member

Vikas....It was she who started spitting venom...Initially everyone was very polite....But she took it for granted....So usko usi ke language me seekhana jaruri tha

17. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

Girl...First u clear tnpsc or upsc....Then speak crap

18. weshootfood

weshootfood Member

Idly Chutney...Who told u I want Chennai....I m enjoying my life in Income tax in Delhi.....

19. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

Wait mohtrma ek AAO p k sharma aane wale hain... B ready for welcome

20. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

Hehehe...a pcs officer of tnpsc is still taking classes in vajiram...

21. weshootfood

weshootfood Member

Dont lie...The way u are arguing and showing regionalism i am sure u are not the right candidate for civil services...It is not possible to clear the interview with the attitude u carryAnd even if u didI pity on tamilians to have such a rude officer like u....officer not saluted...

22. Idly Chutney yaar ye fake I'd hai, be matlb me debate ker rahe ho bhai... fake hai fake

23. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

Sala movies dekho inki... Kya high level hoti h

24. Sarnath

Sarnath New Member

bhai logo idly ki baton se to aisa lg rha h jaise Chennai iski aur iske pyoo ki jagir h .....idly y dont u have some idly from ur name and chill...

25. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

instead of fighting each other we should respect each other dnt fight over tinny issue .if educated person fight..each other like dis...dn dnt expect anything frm uneducated .every culture is good .main point...every1 wants posting near frnds ; family .so..be hpy ; dnt fight ..we should be united ; respect each other .

26. Sarnath

Sarnath New Member

Idly chutney u prepare for civils other wise u will fail and blame notrh indians for taking all seats..

27. weshootfood

weshootfood Member

Ek to time paas karti hsi fir bolti hai class 1 officer hu

28. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

bhai 4 saal chennai me raha hu...jagah aachhi hai ...but mai aapna 4 saal ka experience bata raha hu...

29. weshootfood

weshootfood Member

India me rah kar ke b feel aayega ki alien state means foreign me ho..log wahaa ke aache hote h..nature wise...but kuch problems h..jaisse communication...tamil logoo ko hindi english dono aati h par wo hindi english me kam baat karna chahenge...wo tamil prefer karte h..language bahut badi problm h wahaa...dusra prblm hai..khaane ka..south indian dish...north indian kam milta ha..milta b h to mehnga rahta h...aapko nonveg banna hi padega..ho sakta h khaana khud se b banana pade..tisra prblm hai..ki less social hote h waha ke log...jaise yahaa ke log more interactive hote ha..wahaa jyada interact hi nahi kar paaoge..more professional..4th problm hai ..wo log north indian ko nhi dekhna chahte h....what i mean to say is ki kshtriyatawaad hai thoda...tat we r south indians n they are north indians aisa sochte h..jiski wajah se bahut jagah discrimination hota ha...

30. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

Yaar unko kaise pata chale ki north se hu ya west seAur vaise b unke sath social hona kon chata hai Apni maze menkatni chaie