IBPS SO IBPS IT officer Recruitment 2016 Interview Experience

Discussion in 'Banking' started by koxam, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

bro i checked first selected number is 14600 00014 and last is 1460498257..and it's only of IT officer..by subtracting we get 4,98,243..so approx 5 lacs applied for IT officer

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Jetha Bhai, aap DBMS ke questions prepare karo Sunday evening me discuss karte hain. Hamra DBMS ekdum lull hai.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

They should release the marks of qualified candidates Atleast it would help in deciding if one should go for the interview or not.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Puys, we can divide whole syllabus of IT officer interview in different segment and those those who are good in specific segment, He/she prepare questions on that and we discuss on that. So, I giving you the segments

1. DBMS

2. Networking 3. OS 4. Software Engineering 5. Programming Language 6. Technology used in Banks 7. Banking Awareness 8. General Awareness and Current Issues Please give your opinion because cutoff is too high and even few more marks in interview be a game changer.We prepare question and discuss it Sunday evening onward because few have LIC AAO exams.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

banking padh lena bhaiyo ache se.....sirf ek IT off hoga panel me......Baki ke banking se puchenge mostly

6. Guest

Guest Guest

"lens ki power" Doppler hoti hai naa?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

khone k liye ab kuch ni hai....ab to bss destiny pe depend hai.....jaha ka dana paani likha hai wahi jana hai

8. Guest

Guest Guest

if u get 20 in english it calculated as 10 and if get 20 in pk then it calculated as 30 in addition of marks

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I will take technologies in banking...but I will need your support.. I am giving interview for first time..

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Total 2295 have been called for interview of IT Officer which means (if we consider 1:3 ratio) total seats come out to be 765

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Bhai IT officer vacancy dekh ke yahi lag raha hai ki PO vacancy bhi 13.5k se jyaada hoga. nd 125+ should b a safe score this tym wid 10 marks in intrvw

12. Guest

Guest Guest

marks are calculated according to nos of questions like other exam and when it calculated overall English multipled by 0.5 and PK by 1.5

13. Guest

Guest Guest

So if overall English is multiplied by 0.5, wouldn't it become automatically less than 25? How is it possible to score more than 25 when the scores are normalized by multiplying it by 0.5?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

107 for OBC
    No idea about SC/ST, probably 96-97 because thode der me link deactivate ho gaya tha

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know where are the people who claimed to have attempted 100 questions being from general category and yet were supposed to have been in..Quite misleading

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Dekh bhai maine ek post kiya hai, usme se koi ek topic choose karke questions prepare kar taki sab ka bhala ho. Sabhi apne choice se kar rahe hai.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

interview question:"why should I hire you as an it officer?"

18. Guest

Guest Guest

SSL - Secure Seockets Layer is a protocol which works on public-key cryptography and developed by Netscape(now Mozilla). It is used for the secure network creation between user and server, but it has vulnerability and it is being replaced by TLS(Transport Layer Security).HTTPS - Hypertext Transfer Protocol secure is a protocol which works on public-key cryptography and developed by World Wide Web Consortium. It is used for the secure message exchange between user and server, it works on port no 443.Both works on Transport Layer.Can anyone tell me about which cryptography algorithm is used for them?RSA or Duffle-Hillmen?

19. Guest

Guest Guest

SSL is actually used to establish secure link between client and the server.It is a security protocol or security technology.Encrypted link is formed between web server and browser.so that confidential information can be secured from the hacker

20. Guest

Guest Guest

What I understood after reading is SSL certificate is used for secure communications between user and server. It is provided by different service providers. It involves two steps encryption and authentication. And HTTPS= HTTP + SSL. Correct me if I am wrong

21. Guest

Guest Guest

Some Interview questions:1. About MAC addres, ISDN, Topology, CSMA and CSMA/CD, VSAT, RFID, GPS 2. Diff between Database and Datawarehouse, OLAP, OLTP, Data Mining3.Different protocols used for core banking? 4. Which topology most suitable for banks? 5. Is the customer transactions record a database or not?

22. Guest

Guest Guest

Some of imp question for Software Eng1. Diff bet Verification and Validation2. SDLC and its Steps, type of SDLC Models, which is best and why?3. what is SWOT, SRS, Cohesion, Coupling, DFD, CASE tool, RAID, CMM, COCOMO, Functional and Non- functional requirements4. Testing and Type of testing( Alpha, beta, black box, white box, regression, stress, integration, big-bang,load etc)

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Alpha testing takes place at the developers site before the release to the customer by an internal team.Am I ryt??

24. Guest

Guest Guest

alpha testing is actually done in two phases...the first phase is what i mentioned above by a internal team and second phase by software quality assurance team in an environment suitable for its use

25. Guest

Guest Guest

Black box testing is used to examine the functionality of an apllication without looking into the internal structure or application

26. Guest

Guest Guest

Details of some of the banking software 1. Infosys

- Finacle

- ICICI Bank and IDBI Bank

2. TCS-

BANCS

-SBI and Indian banks 3. I flex

-Flex cube-

HDFC bank

27. Guest

Guest Guest

incremental development process means first of all the develoment will be carried out and then will be tested and again the same process will be continued until the product satisfies all the requirement.So design,implementation and testing is done incrementally in incremental model.

28. Guest

Guest Guest

doina grate job sir!!! please keep it up!!! others also post questions like him. it will be a great help...sabhi padhe sabhi badhe...

29. Guest

Guest Guest

not at all.. banks are allotted according to the final marks secured by the candidate. Interview calls are not based on marks secured. as of now please concentrate on your Interview.

30. Guest

Guest Guest

I am not able to get the answer for...what are the different type of protocol used for core banking??