IBPS SO IBPS IT officer Recruitment 2016 Interview Experience

Discussion in 'Banking' started by koxam, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I think TLS is the new name of SSL it is not different so when we use it with HTTP it is called as HTTPS.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

when I read I found that SSL v3.1 = TLs 1.0. I did not find any other difference. Plz throw some light on differences, advancement which TLs have over SSL

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Operating system :Q1 - How can you say that Time sharing is logical extension of Multiprogramming ?Q2- What is Banker's Algorithm?Q3 - What are Semaphore ?Q4 - Deadlock?Q5- Starvation?Q6- Aging ?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

c++/Java (Programming)1. What do you mean by objects and classes? 2. Explain what do you mean by "object oriented" 3. How can we do exception handling in Java? 4. What do you mean by inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction, encapsulation, overriding? 5. Is Multiple Inheritance possible in Java?How can we implement Multiple Inheritance in Java? 6. What are interfaces? 7. Why is Java Architectural Neutral? 8. Explain Constructors/Deconstructors 9. What do you mean by Access Modifiers? 10. What do you mean by Multithreaded Programming?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Add: 1. What is the difference between function overloading and function overriding 2. Why are Vector class used? 3. What are Wrapper classes?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Entire normalization is important bro! Transactions, Normalization are the most important part of any database system.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

There's a slight difference in my address that is mentioned on OBC certificate. Will it create any problem at the time of document verification?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Bus toplogy-All the network components are connected to a single cable.Thats why sometimes it is called as linear topology. Adavantage is---It is suitable for small networks....It requires less cable length as compared to star topology.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ring toplogy---Here each of the component or node or device are connected to each other in a circular shape.Each packet flows through all the intermediate component until it reaches its destination. Advantage is---Chancs of data collision is less as all data flows in one direction...no netwrok server required to control the flow between two devices....High data transfer is possible due to this.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

In case of bus topology if the bus fails then the entire network will be affected and maintance costs can get higher with time.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

A gateway is used to interconnect two different networks..It has the potential of doing protocol conversion,adress translation and message formaat conversion because different networks have different specifications

12. Guest

Guest Guest

daarr lag raha hai... kya. score hoga written main...avi tak interview ka preparations bhi start nahi kiya hai...

13. Guest

Guest Guest

A bridge operates in both physical and data link layer.As a physical layer device it regeneartes the signal it recieves and as a data link layer device it determines the destination address(mac address) contained in the frame.A bridge has the filtering capacity,by checking th destination address,it decides whether the frame should be dropped or forwarded.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Please help me in this question" Why do you want to leave your current Organization and work for Banks, where pay scale is less compared to what you earn "

15. Guest

Guest Guest

What is NAT??explainAnswer-NAT converts the IP address of computers in a local network to a single IP address.This address is often used by the router to connect the computer to the internet.When other computer on the internet try to access the local computer they only see that single IP address accesed by the router.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

(1)here is a list of what to read for the interview...list may not be exhaustive if something missing please add...database 1-3 level schemas 2-er model 3-relational model 4-keys 5-fd 6-normal forms
    7-tuple/domain calculus(optn.)
    8-transaction processing and conc. control
    9-locking
    10-ACID 11-timestamp dccn
    1-iso-osi
    2-tcp/ip model
    3-topologies
    4-switching 5-net. devices 6-flow and error control(s&w arq,go back and arq...etc)
    7-multiple access(tdma,cdma.... etc)
    8-bluetooth
    9-801.11(wifi)
    10-ethernet 11-protocols(ARP,ICMP...ETC) most imp 12-IPV4 most important
    13-html(optn.)

17. Guest

Guest Guest

(2)here is a list of what to read for the interview...list may not be exhaustive if something missing please add...
    SE1-life cycle models2-dfd3-srs4-uml(just defs.)5-testing most imp6-software matrics7-cocomo8-iso 9001/cmmiOS1-types2-system calls3-process schdl.4-threads5-schdl. algos 6-IPC7-process sync problems8-deadlocks imp9-memory mgmt imp10-paging11-virtual mem.12-thrashing/aging13-deadlock avoidance/detection

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Sry to say it... But u people r gng too deep.. They r not gng to ask process synchronisation , 3way handshaking theorems.. likes q.... As far my experience of sbi so interview.. They ll ask very basic but tricky... Specialy security and networking.. They can ask like
    1. How u can build up a data center?
    2. How u can provide security to database server?
    3. During ur project what type of sdlc models u used n what security models?
    4. Difference types of backup of database?
    5. Difference bw cryptanalysis n cryptography?
    6. Difference bw firewall n proxy server?
    7. Difference bw vpn n dmz?
    8. Some sql they can ask?
    9. What is RAID,and its types?
    10. What is Acid property?
    11. What type of security threats cud be possible with data?
    12. Difference bw viruses n worms
    N many more... Small small q.no need to go through in deep... If u want to cover all d syallabus then just take a overview that r no such important...
    At last just prepare as u want... All d best

19. Guest

Guest Guest

are bhai maine only terms ko overlook karne ko diya hai... just a work of 1-2 hrs... agar pura deep padhne lage to 3-4 mahina chala jayega bhai

20. Guest

Guest Guest

general q se,...
    Startup n stand up india
    , financial inclusion kya h
    Bas do hi

21. Guest

Guest Guest

hmm bhai kamal karte ho yaar!!! jitna ye likha utna to maine b tech mai bhi nai padha tha!!! waise inme se 4-5 hin imp hai...and maine un points ke aage most imp likh diya hai

22. Guest

Guest Guest

Yaar maine college course me SE and data warehousing nahi padha hai all terms related to them are alien to me.

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Bluetooth is a wireless network technology used for excahnging data between mobile devices and fixed devices over short distance using personal area network.

24. Guest

Guest Guest

network formed by Bluetooth is called piconet ,it consists of 1 primary station and 7 secondary station ..one primary station is connetecd to 7 secondary station in piconet and in scatter-net any secondary station act as primary station for other network.

25. Guest

Guest Guest

in piconet max num,ber of node is 8 ,1 primary and 7 secondary..class A bluetooth have 100 m range and other class B have 10 m range its IEEE address is 802.15.a

26. Guest

Guest Guest

What is a RAID? Explain?Redundant array of Inexpensive disk.In this data is stored on multiple disk which gives to redundancy in data but to the operating system it appears that data is stored on a single logical disk.It employs the technique of disk mirroring and disk striping.

27. Guest

Guest Guest

to increase reliability in RAID we use mirroring /shadowing and performance is increased by parallelism .

28. Guest

Guest Guest

Agarr hum tumhe Andhra bank ya Phr vijya bank me lgaa de to aap Kase USki technology improve karogee.??

29. Guest

Guest Guest

If you get selected in SBI SO will you leave/join the ibps alloted bank?--(Obviously everyone would say NO to the panel members but what how should we justify our answer?)

30. Guest

Guest Guest

yes i also think the same.....we won't tell them but they might ask about other exams we have appeared.....