IBPS SO IBPS IT officer Recruitment 2016 Interview Experience

Discussion in 'Banking' started by koxam, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I guess u had read same interview experience which I did...don't worry that was only one time & bad luck of that guy because he graduated recently & had to be confirmed if fulfills passing criteria but he was allowed for interview...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

this time only one set of photocopy this time ? if i remember correctly they used to ask for 4 sets ? or was it sbi only?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

First, they are recruiting IT Officer, so they ask questions related to it; mainly from DBMS & networking. Second, if you are ece graduate, then ready to face questions from your subjects too. (I think they ask only basic questions from electronics)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Anybody giving Scale 2 Canara bank exam on 3 Apr ?? .. Got Irda phase 2 on the same day .. Confused what to do? Any suggestions please .

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I have to give my interview in english , but if any member asks me a question in hindi , should i reply in hindi or continue in english .Prior to interview will they ask the medium of interview like it was in SBI ??

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello Guys Good Evening. Howz ur interview preparation? What are the topics you all are preparing for the interview? Pls let me know friends. Im from ECE

7. Guest

Guest Guest

was there any question on linux system admin. log-in command in the ibps it officer 2nd shift?(options were like su,du,.....)...can't remember.....

8. Guest

Guest Guest

can't remember all the questions that's why not sure how many are correct/wrong....but in sbi so there was ample time for pk that's why it was easier to remember...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

=>Some questions1.)What is Big Data?2.)What is concurrency control?3.)What does fragmentation mean in context of Android OS?4.)Linux command which lists contents of a directory?5.)Applications of iOS are developed in which language?6.)IDE used by you in your B.Tech project?7.)8086 is __-bit processor?8.)First mobile phone was made by which company?9.)Why windows is preferred as OS by most users?10.)Give three examples of Open Source Operating Systems.11.)Which Indian Govt. Department according to you is most lacking behind from IT point of view?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Objective C 6. Visual Studio 7. 16 bit 8. Motorola 9. User interface 10. Puppy Linux, kali os, open SUSE 11. Official formality & lengthy decision process

11. Guest

Guest Guest

1. Big Data is a framework which used for analyses of hugh amount of structured & unstructured data. 2. Multiple transaction simultaneously 3. No idea 4. ls (not sure)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

All are correct. Fragmentation in Android OS means different devices running different android versions create problems in interoperability, which is not present in the case of iOS.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

http://careerpower.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/IBPS-CLERK-MAINS-CAPSULE-2015-161.pdf. Last ke 14-15 page hai bas vahi padhe hai.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

=>Some questions(2)1.) Latest Android Version Name?2.) What does dpi mean?3.) User interacts to kernel via?4.) MacOS is based on?5.) Causes of Database failure?6.) WiFi IEEE standard?7.) Short term scheduler means?8.) USB OTG means?9.) MODEM stands for?10.) What according to you is the most negative aspect of IT in India?P.S: If you think these questions are of "bacha" level Please ignore _/\_

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Marshmallow,dots per inch,operating system,Linux,system crash or network failure or natural physical disaster,802.11,CPU scheduler,on the go,modulator demodulator,

16. Guest

Guest Guest

1. Marshmallow2. dot per inch3. Shell ?4. linux kernel?5. physical failure (HD crash, power cut etc.)6. 802.117. A preemptive scheduler or CPU scheduler, which can't interrupted by any call.8.Universal Serial Bus On-to-Go supports various USB device for mobile (Pen drive, mouse, keyboard etc)9. Modulator and Demodulator 10. Ignorance towards innovation Reply • Like • Like • 10 Mar •#2ReportArpit 36Can u pls elaborate the 10th one, ignorance towards innovation?

17. Guest

Guest Guest

It is my personal idea. India IT companies does not focusing on innovation like US and other western countries. Their main focus is to take outsource work from Developed countries. Indian IT engineers are more like a labour either than an engineer.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes you are correct but it is not released publicly. So Marshmallow is the apt answer, but yes N is also correct.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes innovation is lacking in indian IT sector, they are still not accepting languages like Python even after most of the western countries are working on Python only. Indian IT sector is more of a bench-oriented as compared to result-oriented.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Answers: 1.) Android M or N 2.)Dots per inch 3.)Shell/Terminal/Bash 4.)UNIX/BSD 5.)System failures, natural disasters etc. 6.)IEEE 802.11 7.)CPU scheduler 8.) On the GO 9.)Modulator-Demodulator 10.) Explained above _/\_

21. Guest

Guest Guest

MacOS is based on a BSD code base,

22. Guest

Guest Guest

guys, the most common question asked in interviews these days is about the preferences we have filled in application form.what should be the answer to this question!why do you want to go for ecgc or exim or bob?please suggest few examples of it.

23. Guest

Guest Guest

All d banks almost provide equal benefits, so frankly speaking there is no preference for me. I will work with my full dedication regardless of the bank. ps- kch jyada to ni ho gya

24. Guest

Guest Guest

Waise to Google/Microsoft join karna chahte hai, par utni apni aukaat nahi. Interview me 100 marks de do tabhi ye banks mil sakte hai; nahi to Vijaya ki bhi umeed nahi hain

25. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah,para banking products are those activities which are performed by a bank apart from its usual banking activities like accepting deposits and lending......won't these be termed as non-banking activities?

26. Guest

Guest Guest

when i googled for para banking products i did not find the term only but it is referred to as para banking activities. are these same terminologies or different?

27. Guest

Guest Guest

higher courts can interrupt the debt recovery process making it slower (like 3-4 yrs). by which time the banks can't sell the acquired assets and by the time they sell assets they have depreciated .also banks don't have skill to run the newly acq companybut above all due diligence is not paid while doling out loans (not related to sarfesi)

28. Guest

Guest Guest

1.: Why IT officer in bank, why not IT sector?2.: Why SO Why not PO(U qualified for PO) ?Koi thoda bata do iska answer?

29. Guest

Guest Guest

1. After a gap of a year from graduation, IT sector does not entertain candidates.2. Not qualified in PO(I prefer my core sector over PO)

30. Guest

Guest Guest

I am currently in final years of my masters. What do you think should i disclose this inforamtion to them.?