IBPS SO IBPS It Officer Thread

Discussion in 'Banking' started by koxam, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

yaar last two year ka analysis karo, 2014: Cutoff+17, 2015 - Cutoff+16, So if take min this year then Cutoff+16 = 45.1+16 =61.10

2. Guest

Guest Guest

bhai is saal vacancies bhi jyada hai aur higher cutoff bhi. Upar se PK ne bhi koi kasar nahi chhodi hai.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yaar wo to hai but ratio 1:3 se kam to hoga nahi. Aur agar 1:3 hai to cutoff + 16 se kam ka chance kam hi hai, kuki PO mai bhi same ratio mai call karte hai for approx 8000 vacancy and cutoff still same. Waise bhi seat increase karta hai to no of student call for interview is also increased and yaar also the expectation of candidate is also high avg exp is near 122.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeh marks kaise nikalte h suppose mere 75 written aur interview m 60 h then what is my marks according to criteria

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Guys next year in IBPS SO VI 2017 expected cut off of IT officer is 115.25 and i am expecting to score 131-134 next year, what are my chances?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Your chances are good, but not great. For having great chance you should pray to Indradev for good Monsoons this year.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Listening "Rabba luck barsa" song from Kajraare movie

8. Guest

Guest Guest

My view about the final result date: The interview process is completely different from the online exam. Here the hard copy of marks of candidate obtained in interview has to be sent with all documents that we have submitted during interview through post to Mumbai. So cannot expect the results very soon. Going by the result dates in 2014 and 2015, it could be safely assumed that the results may come on or after April 4 ( a gap of 16 days exists between the last interview date and the final declaration of results in 2014 and 2015). There is no point in speculating about dates any more. Already our fate has been decided!!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

LLst year result date was 6 th April ....n interview last date was 20 th march...so we can expect results on first week of April only

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Pls anyone solve my issue,,.each tme while am entering into this app this group is missing from my grp list..every time i hv to search and again and again i need to click follow button..is this any technical error or someother?..tired of doing d same thing

11. Guest

Guest Guest

May be you are already selected as an IT officer & that's why even PG doesn't allow u to join this group...

12. Guest

Guest Guest

bhai po main maja ata hai cutoff cutoff khelne main... iss mein sochta hun marks ke bare main to phat jati hai meri

13. Guest

Guest Guest

actually sir mujhe novel ka shauk hai or abhi bhi ek chal rahi h but 2 novel ek saath nhi ho pati isliye kafi slowly kar raha hu lucent...

14. Guest

Guest Guest

amish tripathi ki shiva trilogy last year khatm kar di...scion wali k reviews acche nhi h so no amish for now

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Written marks ka intezaar karte karte kambhakt ab intezaar karne ka hi mann khatam ho gaya...Jiska selection hone waala hai party dene ke liye ready ho jaao....Hamara result to har baar ki tarah wahi hoga

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Nahi tumne likha "har baar ki tarah" to lga seasoned player ho tum

17. Guest

Guest Guest

mera government mein pehla interview aur total teesra....bhai Cat mein 90 percentile aaya..TIss mein 2 number se reh gya....SSC ka mains nahi nikla aur XAT mein 86 rha aur PO mein resoning cutoff nahi nikla...is liye maine likha..har baar ki tarah

18. Guest

Guest Guest

last yr final result of so came on april 1 at 9 a.m.........I had given the xam last time.......marks of so was out around march 25........who told u about 4th april?

19. Guest

Guest Guest

marks will be out on monday morning sure.............aaj raat bhi aa sakta hai...aaj nahi aaya to monday morning sure hai......

20. Guest

Guest Guest

......last year SO result was on 6th april and marks were out on 4th april.....I appeared in SO interview last year.....1st april ko PO ka result aaya tha....so dont spread rumours.....

21. Guest

Guest Guest

Hahaha! Kohli is the official father of Australian team now. Waise bhi ball ko agr closely dekhte to uspe anushka likha tha and the rest story you know of kohli hitting the ball and how

22. Guest

Guest Guest

शर्मा, धवन और रैना के आउट होने के बाद ही तो मैच शुरू होता है...इन तीनों को तो‪#‎भूमि_पूजन‬करने भेजा जाता है !!

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Abhi tak scorecard ki admin link nahi aayi bazaar mein . Ab to lagta hai April mein hi aayenge marks bhi !!!

24. Guest

Guest Guest

May be this link finally changed for selected candidate http://ibps.sifyitest.com/cwesplnov15//ressosd_feb16/admin/login.phpSo now refresh this page on daily basis to check whether admin link for Score Display of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview is created or not

25. Guest

Guest Guest

Did anyone call IBPS toll free number, I tried calling them, but my operator says the facility is not available on my mobile

26. Guest

Guest Guest

called ibps toll free number 18001034566 . A lady picked up the call. I asked " when will the So final results be announced?". She replied " There is no information about it. You need to keep checking the website. "

27. Guest

Guest Guest

I also called ibps toll free number 18001034566, first they pick and cut the call, in second time they pick the call but not answer silence,,,,,and now they not pick the call.

28. Guest

Guest Guest

yup i also called toll free number 18001034566 a lady picked up the call and said the same line "keep checking ibps website" even last time she replied the same

29. Guest

Guest Guest

Kisi ka koi dost ya relative hai kya IBPS mai? pta karo ye score card kab tak aayega? Till now admin link not created.

30. Guest

Guest Guest

..last year 4th april ko aaya tha score card and result 6th april ko aaya tha result...har saal almost same dates rhta hai.....1 week wait kro aa jaega....