IBPS SO IBPS Speciliast officer 2016 Preparation Thread (IT officer)

Discussion in 'Banking' started by koxam, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

you will have to submit all ur xerox copies at the time of document verification.. interviewers will have all the xerox copies along with ur application form at the time of interview.. so they can see ur degree certificate in the form of xerox copy..i took one file along with me to the interview room containing original documents at the time of PO interview, they didnt ask for anything though, they already had xerox copies..

2. Guest

Guest Guest

They take xerox copy of all of your document and may be it provide to interviewer for interview.Back ka kuch bhi emotional sa explanation sahi rahega (like accident, medical situation, mental stress etc.) Reply • Like •2 Like • 02 Mar •#2ReportPassion Wit196Give a convincing reason for the backlog, and if it was in the initial years and dont have a proper reason, cite being little casual at the onset of college life. And if it has improved, dont forget tomention that you have learnt from ur mistakes thereafter.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

mental stress me kya ho skta h??

4. Guest

Guest Guest

break-up

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Bhai phir to interviewer ro hi dega

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Dastan-e-IBPS sunaya to?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

break up party wali song suna denge

8. Guest

Guest Guest

bhai jurur sunana... Unko v to pta,chle hmm kitni mar**** h

9. Guest

Guest Guest

: u got the service letter?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

offer letter of Tcs I have

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Why do you want to join Bank as a fresher whereas you have IT experience? (Just of curiosity, May be it questioned by Interviewer)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

govt job is your answer......and just don't want to stuck around .....am 25 with 3+ yr it development exp.... So I can come back tobIT again whenever I want...but right now I am frustrated with uncertainty in IT market that's why switching bover to govt job.......

13. Guest

Guest Guest

one of my friend who gets 16K/month 2 years ago and now he getting 70k/month is also wants to quit the job for UPSC preparation.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

yar there is uncertainty in market that's y we want to switch to govt. Job

15. Guest

Guest Guest

hardly anyone bothers about back log...

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Yaar, IT market are back on track. People are easily getting 60-80% hike over Job switch. And you talking about uncertainty.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

wait n watch

18. Guest

Guest Guest

door SE acha lagta hai...industry ke andar aa kar dekho PTA chalega kya asliyat hai yaha.....

19. Guest

Guest Guest

nobody will ask you about backlogs!!! the document verifier instantaneouslyknew that i had a backlog in my final sem in po int..he told me back laga tha kya last sem main beta??...i said yes sir...baat yehi pe khatam.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Exactly......Industry mei jane k baad pta chalta h ...m also from TCS.with 3 yrs of exp and onsite bhi hokar aa gye...tab bhi lgta h ..koi govt job pakad lo...

21. Guest

Guest Guest

kahan gaye the bhai??

22. Guest

Guest Guest

it officer main kitne attempts kiye the??

23. Guest

Guest Guest

only 137

24. Guest

Guest Guest

gen bhai??

25. Guest

Guest Guest

Jetha Bhai, onsite return bhi hai

26. Guest

Guest Guest

..Yes...Gen

27. Guest

Guest Guest

Dont know if they ask high level questions from experienced guys...

28. Guest

Guest Guest

Y not you try for Scale-II

29. Guest

Guest Guest

is baar scale 2 tha hi nhi IBPS mei

30. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks...let me chk