Niacl Assistant 2017 Thread

Discussion in 'Insurance' started by Rohit Sharma, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Deekshant Verma

Deekshant Verma New Member

Wen is ur training.... Mine is 15 th June....so will they give salary for the working days in may....Amith Kumar

2. Tushar Gupta

Tushar Gupta New Member

in training period also we hv gt d same salary as in normal working day at offc

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator Staff Member

PLease use this thread for posting miscellaneous threads for niacl 2017.

4. Peggy

Peggy Member

I don't think they'll post AOs in the same office, will they?

5. I havn heard of such a facility here, not sure though.. Better contact Bangalore RO

6. Jay Verma

Jay Verma New Member

I have not heard of NIA staff quarters or anything like that in Bangalore. But they've mentioned that they'll make stay and boarding arrangements during training, cant say if its applicable during on-job-training.

7. Muhammad Rizwan

Muhammad Rizwan New Member

They surely cant expect ppl new to the city to just come and report to office without any kind of boarding arrangements. Are there company guests houses in other states? any idea? if thats the case, there may be one in Bangalore too

8. Shubham Thakur

Shubham Thakur New Member

Yea, if there are a good number of ppl posted here, they must make some arrangements. If not there are plenty of PGs near Anand Rao circle (just in case :( )

9. Surendra.S

Surendra.S New Member

AAnuron Againstinjustice SSarkhel @ Sriharilakshmi S Yes we can form a group . Anyone else in Bangalore ?

10. Neeraj Verma

Neeraj Verma New Member

Sriharilakshmi S: O thats great then.. sorry for the wrong info earlier.. Even i'll try to find out..

11. Singh Yr

Singh Yr Member

AAnuron Againstinjustice SSarkhel Yar please send your numberaswell