IBPS RRB RRb written exam was difficult this time

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Hemendra Rajpoot, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

......thank you so much....... very useful info

2. Guest

Guest Guest

and this year, time slot was also less.. 2 and half hour

3. Guest

Guest Guest

what was the duration of exam last year?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks friends......the info u all are sharing is really making sense here.... keep sharing ......n lets hope for the best this time

5. Guest

Guest Guest

yes last year time was 3 hours..

6. Guest

Guest Guest

ohhh.......then i think these people have intentionally made the process a bit tough to make selection process easier ...time is less and question difficulty is more dis time

7. Guest

Guest Guest

yes surya

8. Guest

Guest Guest

maddy boss where are you working now ...and how you are preparing for banks casually/fulltime ?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

acrolect pvt ltd brother...only focus on FINANCIAL AWARNESS .. no other section brother.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

how much you are expecting this time?mine is horrible ....dont sure about result..

11. Guest

Guest Guest

100+ brother....how much u attempt?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

mine is around 90...but not sure about financial awareness .....sectionwise how much you attended and last time what was your score ?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

accuracy always matter...this time i did 160, reas-24, quant-18,,FA-22,hindi-35,,computer-31,,pf-30....last time my score 98.....and ur section wise attempt?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

quant 16 ,resn-21,comp-37,pf-40,eng-31,fa-30 ........but not sure accuracy for fa and english .......... again i felt confident about the comp / prof section but not sure also ......

15. Guest

Guest Guest

your score is good ...98 ....did not you get any bank with this score?

16. Guest

Guest Guest

gave in two bank..chattisgarh grameen and kaveri grameen bank...waiting in chattisgarh.but did not select in kaveri bank..and also applied in kerala gramin bank..the did not declare any cut , its also in wating

17. Guest

Guest Guest

ohh...... all the best bro...... (y)people say here last time the difficulty was a bit less than this time .....is it true .............? what you guess this time...what score will be good enough to get a bank ?

18. Guest

Guest Guest

this time paper was tough and less time...and ibps will call 1:3 ratio..and reserve 10% ...90 s safe point....

19. Guest

Guest Guest

u belong to general category?

20. Guest

Guest Guest

yes brother..gen cateogary

21. Guest

Guest Guest

okay ........ bro ........lets hope for the best thanks a lot for all the information, you provided

22. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks brother......

23. Guest

Guest Guest

pls....share your interview experience

24. Guest

Guest Guest

..........bro, what is your expected score?

25. Guest

Guest Guest

100-105