sidbi has selected 1128 candidates for 150 posts

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Satendra Singh, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

They asked him about the balance sheet of SIDBI. He couldn't answer then they said why have you come to SIDBI interview if you don't know even the balance sheet. I think they indeed had negative bias on people from other sectors, at least in my batch. Or may be they were just testing confidence levels and most people couldn't cope

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Also if they don't release marks in the end there is a high probability that there will be at least one person in the final list who is there because he/she was chosen to be there

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't agree with the views that Mumbai panel had negative bias towards people from any particular sector...it was more about the method or approach they were adopting...In my shift they were easy on the guys who had done normal graduation like BA and then there was one guy who was from IIT/IIM appearing for Civils interview this time and wanted a backup...he had weird rapid question-answer round and he was like f**k SIDBI after his interview...so in general they were trying to pressurize the candidates by asking stupid questions...but i think there wouldn't be any discrimination because of different panel and average range of marks would be similar across panels...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

What i think is if everyone has bad interview then no one will complain that why he was not selected.so to make people comfortable with failure they had done so.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Every thing will be clear after result

6. Guest

Guest Guest

but even the guys who had good interview can't be sure of selection...such was the whole process.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

well said

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Have comfortable with failure