sidbi result mail screenshot

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Smit Patel, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

the only doubt that would be cleared on saturday is whether you have balls or not.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

@sandyghunawatyaar simple si baat hai...SIDBI cannot send same mail @ 5:55 PM to different persons as this is supposed to contain the personal informations of candidates like Reg No and Roll No etc....but here wat it seems that all of these guys received same mail..that is contradictory..

3. Guest

Guest Guest

bro these all people are appearing sick to me......get well soon brothers and sisters

4. Guest

Guest Guest

bhai sab saturday saturday kar rahe ho ?saturday ko to closed rahta hai na sidbi?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

grow a pair of balls and come back.sayonara.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

what type of govt organisation declare results like this?Is it their father's company that they will recruit people in a secretive manner.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree with u we r not friends to that person but u r a good friend he can trust and share the mail with u.... Without creating too much controversy.....

8. Guest

Guest Guest

accept u r defeat bro....... u r not in and if ur attitude remain so then i dont there is bright future ahead for you

9. Guest

Guest Guest

mujhe bhi video chaiye bahut pictures dekh liye

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Me too vedio please...

11. Guest

Guest Guest

@abhinavsingh996 what defeat u are talkin abt man?this is not abt getting selected or not .everyone has tried their best and complied with all the processes of sidbi.so it is our right to receive result in a transparent manner not in a chaotic manner.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

well said bro..

13. Guest

Guest Guest

ABABhinay u may b rite...but just tell me one thing bro in ur attestation form dat 8 attachments one attachment isoneof obc catg..nd dat toasty one too have d obc catg attachment..why they didn't send sc/St attachment..why only obc they have to attach sx/St one also.. Nw probability is dat u both guys r from obc..but if its a common male den why nt sc/St certificate in dat attachments... Just one single doubt dats it

14. Guest

Guest Guest

are you into astrology or something? I don't care whether I'm in or not .. But what makes this unbelievable is that a retard like you who can't even frame sentences properly has cleared an exam which has 50 marks for descriptive.. No wonder your fake email starts with madam/dear sir .. It perfectly matches your level of English proficiency..

15. Guest

Guest Guest

sucker punch! \m/

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I have never seen an offer letter with so much grammatical mistakes. They don't even know to start with a capital letter after a full stop.. Such a crap mail

17. Guest

Guest Guest

toh monday ko dekh lena hasan miya

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Guys with Lucknow head office is there any chance of getting offer letter of appointment from mumbai....

19. Guest

Guest Guest

God, didn't you people sleep last night?

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Some1 call namrata frm hr.. why dont u do it ? Its better if a female calls her..

21. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes...clarification isneedoftheday... Reply • Like • Like • 15 Apr •#53Report 29@naaju123Madam/Dear Sir ...this is so written because in banking organization gender sensitivity process is going on. In NABARD and RBI, for new joinees they conduct a special session just to convey that we do not put Dear before any female employee name as it can be used against you in harassment proceedings. And i know this because my friend has joined NABARD in february through reserve list and i remember we were laughing over this when he was telling me about it. Also so far mails look genuine to me because no one would go through so much pain just for the sake of faking it. It may be the case that by mistake mail is sent to some of the candidates.

22. Guest

Guest Guest

ye abhinay ke pc ki taskbar mein "paint" kyu khula huya h......drawings and paintings ka shonk h kya bhai...?????.......:p......btw.....congrats if it is real.....:)

23. Guest

Guest Guest

r u kiddin me...its written as madam/dear sir ..name of employee is nt mentioned...n the mail is written by a female employee ..u r telling me dat she will say dear to male candidate n if she says dear to female candidate den she is harassing dem.who belongs to her own gender.....itni protection bhi nai chaiye females ko....lolz

24. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm from SBI and Madam/Dear Sir is not uncommon. Not supporting the authenticity of mails though.

25. Guest

Guest Guest

@naaju123believe me its been going on in banks for a quite sometime now. And the mail is not written by anyone, its a system generated mailer which is stored in database as a template and because same mail goes to both men andwomen thats why both madam sir is written . Like mails we get from ibps in which Dear Candidate is written. I know this because i handle the same coding part for an organization. I also do not want to beilieve results are outbut so far no loophole has been found in their story.