Sir, IIBF is very professional n very keen in their earning and asking toughest questions like UPSC

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Karan Arya, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Ankush Sharma

Ankush Sharma New Member

Complain to karni hi chahiye 7 times de chuke bfm dobara 3 papers dene pad rahe hai

2. Ankush Sharma

Ankush Sharma New Member

Approx 12000 caiib k liye kharche ho jayenge dec 2017 tak

3. Does iibf has any hidden instructions from banks to set difficult question papers?so that max candidates should disqualify and they need not give increment to them?

4. All are requested to put the same on feedback @ time of exam...

5. Jisne increment chahiye wo to dega. Baki knowledge ke liye I don't think koi deta hoga paper. Bank

6. Nabendu Roy

Nabendu Roy Member

Thats the reason why iibf is making these paper hard

7. Nabendu Roy

Nabendu Roy Member

And those who have cleared the exam unka kya??They are also giving the same exam. Studying frm same material.So instead of complaining ki paper hard hai n all try to change ur strategy if by repeated attempts u r nt getting success. Try to change ur preparation method rather than complaining.IIBF or any bank has not made it mandatory to clear these exams. Its ur wish. So study hard.There is no shortcut to success except hard work. So all the best.

8. Niket Azad

Niket Azad New Member

Agree with you sir ..iibf not saying that you should refer only Macmillan book....2 incre de rahe hai to level to thoda tough Hona hi hai ..just prepare avoiding to plan..thoroughly read all the topics ..success is yours ..

9. Nabendu Roy

Nabendu Roy Member

Yeah and don't only look these exams for increment purpose only. Try to clear ur concepts and gain knowledge. Once you go this way u will not only clear the exam but also gain knowledge.

10. Anas Khan

Anas Khan New Member

Bhaio bekar me gyan mat bato ye exam me negative marking nai he isliye bina preparation ke b by luck or chance b kaio ne pass kiya hoga.. Aur jo preparation karte he lekin ye books ke baar se pu6 ke unko fail karte he...

11. Nabendu Roy

Nabendu Roy Member

Faltu ka gyan lagta hai to mat le bhai. Jo pass hote hai ache marks se wo to sb tukke marke pass hote hai?? What say.And why the hell should IIBF make the exam easy. Earlier it was very hard to crack CAIIB. It needed thorough knowledge and everybody couldn't crack it. But now a days these exams have just become a source of increment.Exam should be hard so that one who clears it gets some value.Now a days every body can clear these exams.So its a good move by IIBF. And i think -ve marking should also be introduced to make it more tough.So one who have caliber can pass these exams.. And Mr agr pass nai hota to mat de exam. Kaun keh raha hai dene ko. Complain krna is very easy..

12. Alluidh

Alluidh Member

Dear mr ankit i am going to appear december caiib exam can you please suggest me how to study these papers my optional paper is retail banking your advice will be highly solicited plz

13. Very true they decrease the govt's financial burden by not passing much candidates

14. McMillan updation require to clear for BFM exam...Should be included additional Practical portion also.

15. Anas Khan

Anas Khan New Member

Bhaio bekar me gyan mat bato ye exam me negative marking nai he isliye bina preparation ke b by luck or chance b kaio ne pass kiya hoga.. Aur jo preparation karte he lekin ye books ke baar se pu6 ke unko fail karte he...

16. Kshitiz Agrawal

Kshitiz Agrawal New Member

BFM me 6 bar fail ho chuka hun....itz very hard...there z absolutely no relation between syllabus ; question paper ...IIBF must recomsider it...

17. Nabendu Roy

Nabendu Roy Member

Tell me guys those who are passing these exams with good marks wo kya tukke marke pass hote hai?? So these exams can be passed only by luck and hard work plays no role here.. .And why the hell should IIBF make the exam easy. Earlier it was very hard to crack CAIIB. It needed thorough knowledge and everybody couldn't crack it. But now a days these exams have just become a source of increment.Exam should be hard so that one who clears it gets some value.Now a days every body can clear these exams.So its a good move by IIBF. And i think -ve marking should also be introduced to make it more tough.So one who have caliber can pass these exams.. There are only 3 lac CAs in this country just because its very hard to clear the exam. If the exam is easy everybody can clear the exam and call them CA. So what will be their value. So CAIIB exams should be tough enough so that everybody couldn't clear it and one who clears it should not only get increment but should be considered above all during promotions..

18. Anas Khan

Anas Khan New Member

Me sab logo ki baat nai karta lekin there is possibility of it. And exam pass kar ne ke baad koi concepts kisi ko yad nai rakhta kyuki day to day Banking me koi utilisation hi nai he ye sare concepts ka, ye cyllabus hi bekar he aur exam pattern bhi bakwas he, aur Hamare exam centres me bhi connectivity ke issues the to humare sath to nainsafi hui he na lekin iibf ku6 nai karega is ke liye