What are the RBI guidelines for the rotation in the branch, i have been at same counter from last 4

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Swarup Kar, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Sanjeev Patel

Sanjeev Patel New Member

RRBs Mai to cash walo ki cash counter se h retirement hoti h .. aur bakiyo k liye no counter. Jo task aaye karte jao bs

2. Kavya Marupudi

Kavya Marupudi New Member

RBI is in no connection with this matter , this decision completely lies with Bank management. U are recruitment and designated as a SWO-A or SWO-B whatever u have to obey the management order in accordance with circular of duties of award staff. and in big Branches .. Work tables are rotated among all staff to avoid frauds and to make everyone aware of all the things happening in each department

3. Kajol Garg

Kajol Garg New Member

Don't wait for the opportunity.. create it... directly ask your senior about it... I did it I was handling the cash counter from past four years... once I stood for myself... nobody interrupted... .... but humbly

4. Anish Atwal

Anish Atwal New Member

1.5 saal se branch manager hufor me rotation tk place every 3 yrs

5. Pratikshit Singh

Pratikshit Singh New Member

Sbi me head cashier ko kya kya allowance milte hai aur kitne as officiating.....pls msg me in private inbox

6. Rahul Sain

Rahul Sain New Member

Hume तो 6 महीने बाद कोई सीट मिली थी :DSee translation

7. Priyanka Guin

Priyanka Guin New Member

Once in 3 months as against earlier 6 months job rotation. Ask your Branch manager or of course request for job rotation . You are lucky when compared to people working in RO HO customer care centre data centre Service Centre who do same sort of work everyday. There may be exceptional cases but very rare in my opinion.

8. No such guidelines from RBI on rotation it depends on the strength/ vacancy as well as need of the branch to function smoothly

9. Priyanka Guin

Priyanka Guin New Member

Some worry about same job doing from last couple of months and some like me getting bored of working service centre. In my case there is only clearing of chqs Nach or was processing outward scanning of cats and non cts chqs. I also have just two years of branch experience in my 5.5 years of service long way to go

10. Praveen Mahour

Praveen Mahour New Member

main akela hoon bm ke saath har jagah ghus jata hoon......hahhahahha :D