which cities get faster promotion in excise inspector

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Ajay Bhadoriya, Jun 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

chandigarh me bhi

2. Guest

Guest Guest

so is it that there excise inspectors have more power

3. Guest

Guest Guest

compaerd to other regions

4. Guest

Guest Guest

shillong hands down

5. Guest

Guest Guest

yes..i've heard this too...that excise wale bande hi po nd examiner ka kaam karte hain...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

http://www.ssctube.com/2015/09/custom-examiners-chance-to-get-north-posting-as-appraiser/

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Worst is Chennai and Maharashtra as in these two states many DEOs were recruited which was not the case with other states ... Delhi is the Best .. In south Hyderabad and Bangalore are better

8. Guest

Guest Guest

chennai u will get amma meals for 5 rupees. life in chennai wont burn holes in ur pocket like delhi or bombay. transportation in chennai is cheap compared to bengaluru. also u can fulfill ur black and saree fantasies. people there fantasize white. win-win situation. board the chennai express

9. Guest

Guest Guest

your views are biased as may be you are from hyd or bangalore for sure...telugus are against tamilian....its in your blood..

10. Guest

Guest Guest

chennai is best metropolitan in south...

11. Guest

Guest Guest

chillax guys whatever said about promotion is true I guesscoming to cost of living in South Chennai has the lowest cost of living ChennaiFood/cleanliness wise bglr>hyd>chennaipromotion/exposure wise chennai>bglr>hydlanguage problem is more in chennai, hyd and bglr are somewhat equal due to many Northies living in bglr(IT), hyd because of more Hindi/Urdu speaking people

12. Guest

Guest Guest

tamilians are of very good nature and more friendly ...they are ready to help every one...being tamilian i can assure..ya food can be a problem for north indians..rest every thing no 1

13. Guest

Guest Guest

My dear Tamilian .. I'm working in Chennai ..i know how the things are ... And I spoke in respect of promotions ..and I know quite a few Tamil Central Excise inspectors too Working in Salem Coimbatore... And They have told me that the promotions are worst in Chennai and Maharashtra...and a lot better in Hyderabad... And for North guys a word of caution abhi tak 2009 CEX batch valoko abhi tak transfer nhi mila hai :p

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Chennai has the lowest cost of living ...brother one small one bhk costs 10k per month with 8 months advance.. The climate literally sucks ... The climate at best can be summed up as HOT HOTTER HOTTEST ...10 out of 12 months you'll be sweating it out.. Go to any restaurant you'll find only sambar .. Only positive is the culture ... Promotions are very good in Chennai income tax .. Chennai CEX is not good ...

15. Guest

Guest Guest

That's why I mentioned it is better in terms of cost of livingfood (of course), climate it's not good in chennaianyways thanks for the info

16. Guest

Guest Guest

chennai has one of the best public transport in whole india...

17. Guest

Guest Guest

8 months advance you are talking is prevalent in every metropolitan...in banga it is same

18. Guest

Guest Guest

bro i dont know whom you asked...my family members are working in cex so i know ground reality

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Anna Inge vaanga ...sollunga .. Chennai Central excise good or Hyderabad ?!

20. Guest

Guest Guest

in delhi it's not there ... In Hyderabad .. And you'll get pathetic 1 bhk for 8-10k ... Don't tell me about Chennai man .. I've been staying for past 20 months .. Just go to Triplicane and see ..

21. Guest

Guest Guest

you staying there for 20 months...lol...i lived there for almost 20 years leaving my engineering years aside...

22. Guest

Guest Guest

i was comparing among southern metropolitans

23. Guest

Guest Guest

no Bhayya Hyderabad is lot better even Bangalore is better where you've good climate for the money spent ....even Coimbatore ppl hate Chennai ... Chennai will be liked only and only by chennaites :p

24. Guest

Guest Guest

Chennais air is more polluted than Delhi just Google it ...

25. Guest

Guest Guest

you are beating trumpet of your home state...everyone likes his.her home state

26. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been to Orissa Karnataka Nagpur in Maharashtra and every nook and corner of AP .. And I can say that .. Chennai is the worst ...

27. Guest

Guest Guest

i have observed telugus are hostile towards other state people ..y is it so??

28. Guest

Guest Guest

accept that chennai is more well planned than hyd

29. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes so well planned ...Beautiful koum running throughout the citycity ... Narrow roads .. Only reason why promotions are good in income tax Chennai... No one wants to stay in Chennai ..everyone wants to get out of the city ASAP ... That's the only reason why promotions are good ...No other Reason !!

30. Guest

Guest Guest

Brother only Tamilians have problem with the whole country .... They want to Tamil to be made official language.. Such silly .. Only you ppl cry foul for everything ..Language Fanatics !