Why dont they make him an IAS .When this Government can make 12th pass , HRD minister, this is no

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Pradeep Nenavath, Sep 15, 2017.

1. @चौधरी मनीष सिंह खत्री then why do u come here and rant without even knowing about reserved sports quota ? if you have a decent government job ,then why aspiring for grade B? why don t a deserving jobless candidate get that job(according to your own logic)

2. @Rakesh Gupta how much do you know about Umesh Yadav so that you told him as undeserving ? do you ever know how tough it is to get selected in national and IPL cricket team which has lot of case politics? Did you know sports quota in RBI nd he is awarded job based on that quota ? without knowing this you can blindly comment ,but when others do comment on you ,you get frustated ,MAn get a life and stop feeling jealous

3. Bhai tu apna dekh na..do you have anything for which you should proud of..den produce d proof regarding same...don't poke your nose here and der

4. everybody has their own perception ... don't make a issue .. i said wot i felt.. everybody don't waste ur tym.here prepare 4 d interview.... @Sameer Sandotra u r right u are the winner untag everybdy and get back 2 ur works..

5. Rakesh Gupta

Rakesh Gupta Member

You better read what I have written.I have clearly stated he should be awarded but in cricket periphery even he could have been a brand ambassador that should be Honorary.And I have not attacked you personally so you better maintain sanctity of healthy debate rather playing same record jealous jealous.I don't want any tag in this regard as I also don't do.

6. This is also not your home to have shit anywhere... Whatever you feel just express it on issue basis.. don't make it personal...

7. "Jo barso se chali aa rahi hai, jaroori nahi hai ki vo system sahi hai"Just because something is going on for a long time, doesn't mean its good. @Sameer Sandotra It's not half-baked knowledge, it's an opinion. And you don't have a right to tell me what to do so just shut up buddy.

8. @Rakesh Gupta going by your logic ,RBI and other banks should recruit only persons with economic finance and banking background ,but not the engineers (majority of people who write and crack this exams are engineering grads)

9. Rakesh Gupta

Rakesh Gupta Member

@Sameer Sandotra It's better you stay with your logic I stay with mine.It is not mandatory to agree with my statement same goes for you.Why creating unnecessary remark pass brother?And people watching how you are taking generalized comment on personal ground.

10. @Rakesh Gupta i just replied to your comment and pointed out flaw in this ,if you feel this as unecssary you should not have posted it in public platform,where it is open for discussion and disagreement

11. This shows utter failure/hypocrisy of Indian Bureaucracy and system where all the praise and recognition are bestowed to an individual who is already successful in his/her life in his area of expertise through hard work. Moreover they bestow him with responsibility in entirely different domain where the person has no expertise/skill and more often than not would not be able to give time to that appointed post. The person would certainly be burden to the public exchequer as he would not be discharging his duties but receiving the salary. Many deserving/knowledgeable person are grinding day;night to qualify for these coveted posts but their opportunities are being snatched away and awarded to non-deserving persons. This is outrightly preposterous.

12. try to get selected in IPL and in indian team that requires so much hardwork and effort,it is not like sitting in a room and comfortable criticizing in facebook like you.

13. @Sameer Sandotra Did you get the gist of the post? Try to understand the issue I'm raising which is entirely different from the issue you're trying to compare with. Develop some understanding bro, before jumping the gun and criticize someone.

14. going by you logic RBI should recruit only persons with economics ,banking and commerce background ,and not Engineering grads (majority of candidates who attempt and crack these exams are engineering grads),because you should be awarded only in your respective field.

15. Karni Singh

Karni Singh Member

@Sameer Sandotra is umesh yadav not good in financial background now? He is earning in crores and i would also condemn against PV sindhu to get posting as deputy collector. Are we fools huh we are preparing burning midnight oil but the one who earns well gets higher post. Now banks are also goin to get merged and less number of vacancies this type of higher post to them is totally unnecessary.

16. Karni Singh

Karni Singh Member

This is the country where tea waala becomes PM and graduates come begging for food.

17. @Sameer Sandotra I don't engage with a person who has rigid and dogmatic views.

18. @Karni Singh by your logic ,those you earn already and have job already shouldn t try for any other job?, by this way those who are already in psbs and ither government jobs ,will accept if v say not to try for rbi so that unemployed can

19. Rakesh Gupta

Rakesh Gupta Member

But how can you tag people personally saying they are frustrated.Yes comment who stopped you but you taking this healthy conversation toward a mean mentality expression of yours.

20. their comment shows their frustration,read my below comment on this process, i tagged people who comment without knowing anything about sports quota

21. to all those who sulk and sob here that Umesh yadav ,who is a cricketer and has no knowledge about Economics ,or banking got job job in RBI ,how many of you are from engineering background ? will you agree same ,if RBI says it will fire and will make persons with engineering background ineligible for Grade B or any non technical post in RBI ? there are many persons who got Government job as award for their exceptional performance in sports like PV sindhu who got Assistant collector job ,Dhoni got Job in Indian army and hundreds of people get job in railways and other PSUS . Do you ever know this recruitment of umesh Is based on sports quota which has no connection with normal recruitment process,This happens every year . Just dont come here and comment with half baked knowledge ,stop feeling jealous and work smart !

22. thoda to dimag use kar yaar... First of all, if an engineer wants to enter RBI, HE HAS TO STUDY FOR THE EXAM and CRACK IT. Giving jobs just like that without proper assessment is abuse of the system. If Umesh wants a job, he has to study for the exam and clear it just like any other Indian. Why the VIP treatment?Kal jaake agar Urjit Patel bolen ki mujhe Indian Team me jagah do to de denge kya?

23. @Gazala Jamshed what do you mean by Kal jaake agar Urjit Patel bolen ki mujhe Indian Team me jagah do de denge kya? and thoda to dimag use kar yaar... ? couldn't understand what you are trying to say

24. @Sameer Sandotra If Umesh Yadav gets a job at RBI without doing anything, then why not have a quota in Indian Cricket team as well for bankers, bureaucrats? Even physically handicapped people have to study for RBI exams, then why not sports persons? Why give them a free entry?

25. @Gazala Jamshed And RBI is employer ,and it can decide how to recruit employees, it doesn t require Umesh to sit and pass a exam just because others got the job in that way ,it s RBI who should decide how to hire a candidate and what qualification he should have,by exams or by interview or by direct recruitment .neither you nor mae can say RBI How to select thier employees

26. @Gazala Jamshed if BCCI gives quota for bankers, bureaucrats etc,i dont make it a issue ,it is prerogative of BCCI to decide that,so in case of RBI

27. @Sameer Sandotra RBI is a PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKING, it's not a private company. Private company has private ownership so it can do whatever it wants but PSU's are government owned and according to our constitution all citizens are equal, so providing such unsolicited jobs is against the ethics of our constitution.

28. @Gazala Jamshed people in RBI are not dumb ,they even have separate legal cell with eminent legal consultants and lawyers who know about law and constitution 100 times more than what you know ,and an institution with such a high calibre as RBI will not go against our laws and they are very careful about that , so terming Umesh yadavs appointment as against the ethics of our constitution. is your pure ignorance